Terms and Conditions of Course / Event bookings
All bookings are secured with a 25% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.
There is no need to book for drop-in local meditation classes.
All courses at Madhyamaka KMC are suitable for beginners unless otherwise stated.
Day / Half-day courses
- Half-day Courses – no lunch provided
- Day Courses – lunch may be provided (details will be given when booking)
Residential meditation courses
- Price shown when booking include all meditation sessions, meals and accommodation
- Single, twin and double rooms are booked on a per room basis
- Courses will begin with supper at 6pm on the first evening, and conclude with lunch at 1pm on the final day
- You can arrive anytime from 2pm on the first day of the course
- Bedding and towels included in single, double and twin rooms
- Single, twin and double rooms share a bathroom
- Luxury single rooms share a bathroom with one other person, and the room includes tea and coffee making facilities
- Single ensuite includes private bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities
- For dorm accommodation, please bring your own sleeping bag and towel. Pillow, pillowcase and sheet are provided
- Campervans are not accepted
Attending courses on a non-residential basis
- Course price includes lunch each day
- Please arrive for 7pm on the first evening, and depart at 2pm on the final day
If you are having difficulties with your booking, please contact Reception: email@example.com
or 01759 304832 between 10.30am – 4.30pm