June 12th 2016
free entry – something for everyone!
11am – 4.30pm
This event is a great chance to enjoy a day of fun and entertainment with all the family, within the beautiful grounds and historic house.
Last year, 1,200 people attended this annual community event. With music, food, house tours, free meditations and games, this is an excellent opportunity to relax with something for everyone.
Drama, music and community groups are welcome to perform at the Summer Fayre. Please email email@example.com for more information
If you would like to hold a stall, or have any other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- meditation classes for children and adults
- tours of the meditation rooms
- bouncy castle
- water slide
- games and prizes
- strawberries and ice cream
- bric-a-brac and stalls
- beat the goalie
- face painting
- bands and family entertainment
House in need of a de-clutter? Feel free to donate bric-a-brac – you can drop it off in advance, or on the day!
Pics from last year’s Summer Fayre:
- 11.30am 15-minute meditation
- 11.45am Temple Tour with Q&A
- 12noon Children’s 15-minute meditation
- 12noon A Performance by The Arts Academy of Pocklington
- 12.20pm “A Day in the Life of…” A Hearing Dogs demonstration
- 12.30pm House Tour
- 12.45pm A performance by the Arts Academy
- 1pm 15-minute meditation
- 1.15pm Temple Tour with Q&A
- 1.15pm Tom Johnson from Parasol Arts creates magical effects with glass balls and mirrored hoops!
- 1.30pm Children’s 15-minute meditation
- 1.30pm Bed and Breakfast tour
- 1.45pm A performance by the Arts Academy
- 2pm House Tour
- 2.15pm “A Day in the Life of…” A Hearing Dogs demonstration
- 2.30pm 15-minute meditation
- 2.45pm Temple Tour with Q&A
- 2.45pm A magical Parasol Arts Performance
- 3pm Children’s 15-minute meditation
- 3.15pm A magical Parasol Arts Performance
- 3.30pm House Tour